Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let's Play a Game!

Alright everyone!

I thought I would do something to jump start you all writing posts and commenting on our rookie blog, so here's a little game...well, more like a semi-interesting question. :)

What recipe do you want someone ELSE to post on this blog?

I'll tell you mine. Sara has this yummy soup recipe for Carrot Chowder. Yeah, I hadn't heard of it either but it was sooooo good! So, Sara, I want you to post your Carrot Chowder recipe. Get cracking! :)

What about everyone else? Just click on "comments" bellow this post and let us know!

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

I would love Sara's recipe for carrot chowder too! Natalie Hall made this great soup with chicken and green chiles in it. Natalie will you please post your soup recipe too? It was so yummy!