Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lunch Boxes

So, here I am again sharing what I think is a great idea. It isn't mine to share, but since Cecy suggested I look at these lunch totes and snapware at Costco, I thought you might like to take a look as well. I bought two for my elementary aged kids. They are machine washable, the snapware fits together nicely and snaps completely shut, and it can go right in the dishwasher. Thanks Cecy for doing all the research, and then letting me in on the great deal They are on sale for $18.97, which is a fantastic price considering that just the tote alone is usually somewhere around $15. Now, we just have to make sure they don't get lost. (but that is a whole other story)



Also, I'm always looking for good lunches to send to school with my children. I have a few rules:
1. It has to be fast to make.
2. It should be a little healthy (a little treat never hurt anyone).
3. And, of course, affordable.


So, please tell me what you make for school lunch. I would love some fresh, fun things to try this year.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

love it! Super cool!

Maria said...

My latest find is GladWare Mini Rounds. They are lidded containers that hold 1/2 cup for $2.24 at Target. I have been using them for applesauce, yogurt, Ranch, and syrup. This way I can quit buying individual yogurt and applesauce containers.