Monday, June 2, 2008

BBQ Secrets

Please don't be disappointed, I don't have secrets to share. I'm posting to beg all of you to share your BBQ recipes with me. We love to BBQ all summer long. It keeps the house cool, clean and it is delicious! So...anyone have any good ideas??


One thing we like is grilled corn. We coat it with a marinade made with butter and soy sauce. (1:1) It is delicious and is something we use to eat sometimes in Japan.

Please post something yummy...I'm really excited to try a few new things this summer.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I have a couple of really good recipes to share. I would love to join the group if you don't mind. This is my email summerfullmer@hotmail.com. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Kathy said...

We love to grill BRATS. No, not our kids, hee, hee. They are fast and yummy if you like that sort of thing.

I actually don't think that I grill meat very well. Scott does it and it comes out nice. We have used those GrillMates and like the flavor of them.

But I LOVE grilling veggies! We grill zucchini, red onions, tomatoes but my FAVORITE veggie to grill is mushrooms! If you're a mushroom fan, they are the BEST! I toss any vegetable in a bowl with olive oil a lot of garlic salt and lemon pepper and they always come out great no matter the veggie. Oh, just a side note: Buy GOOD lemon pepper, like McCormicks. I just bought a generic brand and literally threw it away after using it once. It tasted like something I would clean my floor with. YUCK!!

Those are my tips. Hope they helped.