Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Links list for Restaurants

Hey! I just had a great idea!

I was just eating some leftovers from take out that Scott and I had yesterday. May Hong. It is Vietnamese. I first went there with Jocelyn and Debbie for dinner. It was so yummy and the prices were great! So try it!

I thought it would be a great idea to have a list of our favorite ABQ restaurants! (even if they are chains) So post your reviews of a restaurant, good or bad, and for "Labels for this post" at the bottom of where you write, put "restaurant review". If you want it in that link list off to the right side let me know and I'll put it in.

Quick reviews on the restaurants I put:

Buffalo Wild Wings: Scott and I just went there. Yummy! They have like 18 different sauces for your wings. They don't have to be spicy.
Chows: Good Chinese food, close and not very expensive.
Flying Star: Who doesn't like Flying Star?! So good! You can't leave without a piece of their desserts
Golden Pride: I haven't had the meat there too often, but their breakfast burritos and sweet rolls are great and cheap! Haven't you seen the totally long line of cars there every morning? There's a reason.
May Hongs: Really fresh food. I didn't feel icky full when we left. Debbie and I got the rice vermicelli bowls and Jocelyn got her favorite beef broth soup. Yum!! We also got these pork buns that I really liked. My boys wanted more of those.
Sadie's: Classic New Mexican. Scott and I really like Sadie's. Some may not. It's supposed to be New Mexcian and is more spicy, say, than Gardonos. But try it. Meals come with sopapias. My favorite: Chile Relleno

Okay, so what are some others? Write a review, even of a place you didn't like. And ones that you want to recommend, I'll put in our list.

3 comments:

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

I just ate at Buffaloo Wild Wings with Brent and Mario and watch out for the Blazin sauce! It is so hot that it made Brent's nose bleed. I tasted it and it's too hot to enjoy. Some of the other sauces are good though. DeeAnna

Holly Park said...

great ideas--we always like to find good places to eat around here!

Summer said...

I love the idea of posting resturant reviews. Greg and I are always up for new resturants but it's hard to try a new one without a referral first.